Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2000 Passat wagon's lease expired in December and I decided to turn it in. I always hoped that a VW enthusist would buy her (and take good care of her), so I thought I would post up here and see if anyone has seen her. :(

She's a 2000 Black Magic wagon, turned in with around 78,000 miles, 5 speed, 1.8t, cloth interior. Couple things set her apart from the rest. I turned it in with Eibach springs, Bilstein struts, tinted glass, PIAA fog lights and slotted rear rotors. The body was pretty much flawless except for a ding on the top of the rear hatch, and some scratches on the roof rails.

Here are my last pictures of her.

Here's a couple others just for fun (picked up 2nd place at this Waterfest!):

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hm, except for all the mods, it looks a lot like Petra. Petra was pretty stock when we bought her at 89000 km (and she was registered in Quebec before we picked her up here in Calgary), soon to be upgraded (as parts wear out, next up will be springs and dampers).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the compliments, guys! This was a great used car to buy for whoever picked it up. I always took the best care of her that I could. Always clean, Amsoil since 15,000 miles, dealer services, etc etc. I was really sad to see her go. :sad: I hope her new owner is taking good care of her!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
nice car, what did you get after?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.