Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not looking to buy some, but I've seen them on ebay ALL THE TIME for like $40. I was wondering if anyone put them on their passat. I would be courious to know if they fit and look proper...

Darin

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
I've seen them on BMW 3 Series and if the pitch of their mirror is anything like ours it's going to look like they are tilted up by 20 or so degrees.... i.e. they don't lie flat!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think they are supposed to angle up tho. that's the way the bimmer are.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S_Klass said:
I've seen them on BMW 3 Series and if the pitch of their mirror is anything like ours it's going to look like they are tilted up by 20 or so degrees.... i.e. they don't lie flat!

·
Registered
521 Posts
i know people who got that for their car. i personally dont like them. the ones on ebay dont fit well. it does not flow too well with the car. when you have them in front of you you can see the lil corner that sticks out of the adaptor you have to use. they do have motorized ones too. not for me...but if you like em they are cheap enough for another mod :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
don't really care for them but since they are Ebay ALL THE TIME, I figured someone on this board would have them and chime in...

Darin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Darin45
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing