Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello People,

I was at a party yesterday and one of the guests there told me about this other site called club18t.com. I told him that I had never heard of it and that the clubb5 site was chock full of information and that I had had great success with it.
He told me that he thought our site wasn't "bad", but that his was much more technical and had better stuff. I checked it out and to me the site was geared more towards racing and not as much for your everyday driver. Has anyone else been here?

Cheers,
CB

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've checked it out and not a bad site, but like you said i found it a bit more on the racing side of things which is not bad, but not what i'm going for

But for me i am a ClubB5 type of guy :beer:

·
Registered
334 Posts
i was digging around over there and found the hotties forum :thumbup:

that site just got a little better in my book :wink:

but :b5: is still the one for me

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Im a member over there. Cav B5 is over there, and a few others are over there. I have seen a few Passats asking the more technical questions in the "I think its broke" forum. Its alright, but like above, it is more geared to the racing side. Thats where I go for all the latest autocross info.

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
blaupassat
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing