Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always had a hankering to hook up a paintball gun inside my car somehow so it would shoot out of the grill. Then, when somebody cut me off or anything else that made me mad, I could shoot the hell out of their car and they'd never know what happened until they got out and looked at it. Surely somebody's thought of it. Maybe one day I'll try that with my crappy truck.

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Keep in mind that some drivers will have "real" guns in their cars...and you won't likely know it until it's too late if you did this :thumbdow:

Some people get shot for honking their horns at others...stay safe

/karl

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, c'mon guys, you're missing the beauty behind this. First, the gun is hidden. Secondly, the only noise would be when the paintball hits their car(which they may not even know what it was unless you unload a whole case into their car. It's supposed to be stealthy. They don't even know you did it until it's too late!!! Besides, I'm really not serious. It's one of those stupid things that would be cool, but I'd never really have the balls to do. :lol:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
just use a laser pointer and blind the bastards.

(oops. did I just say that?)

;)

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Ha Ha Ha!!!! That's a great idea! Let us know how it works.....

If the barrell is concealed, how could they possibly know that you plugged 'em with a paintball? I am sure they would hear it, but still....

I'm waiting on UPS for my RPG .... then I won't have to worry about retaliation.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
It's even more fun when you're an idiot kid chasing your friend's car while the 2 of you shoot paintballs at each other. :lol: :crazy:

(that was a long time ago on a deserted dirt road a long way away--i'd like to think i've grown up since then)

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
well your not alone. Me and a friend of mine started doing this with his kit car. we used some remote control little servos from an old remote control helicopter. the first thing we did was to make the front emblem rotate up then we started on the barrel and we even connected the controls to some very discreet buttons on his dash. since it was a kit car based off of an old beetle we could use the whole front of the car since it was allready empty. the last thing that he needed to do was hook up the gun but i left texas before he finished so i didn't get to see the end result.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
The Paintball wouldn't survive the trip from the grill to the back of the guys car in front of you. Its gonna pop when you fire it and splatter either in your pb-gun or all over your car. Just cut the bastard off and toss some paintballs out your sunroof or pick up a 2million candlepower spotlight and blind the bastard. Just remember that if you ever toss things like paintballs and waterballons out of cars and you end up killing/injuring that person or an accident happens, we won't be seeing you around here unless they got computers in prision.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Um..that would be a FELONY in most states. in Virginia it's called Missiling(sp?) a Motor Vehicle. It is WAY illegal thr throw or launch anything at an occupied vehicle... plus, most of us in CB5 are our of High School... :poke:

·
Registered
109 Posts
No man, you got it all wrong. As others have said, throwing or launching a physical object is WAY illegal... however, if you were to pull in front of him and activate your onboard HERF GUN aimed behind you, his car would to come to a sudden stop... for good. Might want to make sure nobody is behind him too... Talk about a sci fi dream come true... Check out the demo... Friggin awesome... 8)

Disclaimer: Obviously this would be illegal too, don't try this out on anything but your own property in your backyard. ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
ever heard of the concept of someone being a witness?

·
Founder
18,506 Posts
hahaha, never thought of that, but it sure would be funny. Only thing I've ever considered was turing one of my winsheild washers to the side so it can spray the car next to me. :D

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
The GREEK said:
hahaha, never thought of that, but it sure would be funny. Only thing I've ever considered was turing one of my winsheild washers to the side so it can spray the car next to me. :D
That works very well! I have one of the 2 nozels on the passenger side aimed so it hits tailgaters right in the windshield, They back off QUICK when I hit the sprayers... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
16 Participants
StormChaser404
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing