- Moonroof
- Rear sunshade 8)

Things I've done...
- Oettinger front
- Eibach Springs
- Bilstein Grooved shocks
- Bonrath grille
- Alessio Futura wheels
- Pirelli P7000 SS Z-rated tires (Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 for winter now that I've moved to the East for a bit) *3/7/2004
- APR 1 bar software
- APR/Brembo slotted rotors
- Mintex brake pads
- Brüllen Exhaust
- Brüllen 2.5" downpipe
- Audi TT DV
- K&N drop-in
- third brake light mod
- crystal clear corner lenses
- crystal clear side markers
- AutoMeter boost gauge
- 20V badge
- disabled DRLs
- Mobil 1 Synth always
- and whatever else I forgot

What's next?
- She's finished. I am currently starting work on my A6.
- Next car? Porsche 911

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I just put that red one in there so the black one stands out more. I don't even know who's it is. :wink: The red one is pretty nice though, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

...brings back memories of the skankuary, doesn't it? :bow:

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Rich P said:
First of all, why are you in Page 2? Second, why is this still in USA - West? Your hot ride is now suffering from the salt here in the east Harry. Might as well have your profile moved too. :p

bump... sorry rich you can take a playa out of the west, but you can't take the west out of the playa :p

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Harry it has been a while, escondido blvd(the track is missin ya :poke: ). Grab your pumps, your kneepads, and hit the track, Me and the redb5 will be by to collect. listen for the horn playa :p too doo loo doo loo doo loo. the statue if ho' N awaits you.

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
redb5sdca said:
Harry it has been a while, escondido blvd(the track is missin ya :poke: ). Grab your pumps, your kneepads, and hit the track, Me and the redb5 will be by to collect. listen for the horn playa :p too doo loo doo loo doo loo. the statue if ho' N awaits you.
Shiiiiiit. :p I'm gonna come kidnap you from Cali, bring you out to NYC and put you on the track. Hell, if the tracks out here are full, I'm gonna fuck around and MAKE me a track. So grab your stilettos, your miniskirt, your blonde wig outta your closet and dust 'em off 'cause you're goin' hoin' this weekend, playa. When you see my ride come around, and you hear my horn honk, I want you to run out to my ride like a good little bitch and drop my dough off. Then I might take you to Denny's. :p And if me or Larry catch u at the bus stop, we're gonna have to lay the pimp hand down strong on ya. :lol:

And oh yeah, bring a neck brace. Your neck's gonna be tired from all the bobbin' your head's gonna do. :lol:

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
SDPassatT said:
redb5sdca said:
Shiiiiiit. :p I'm gonna come kidnap you from Cali, bring you out to NYC and put you on the track. Hell, if the tracks out here are full, I'm gonna fuck around and MAKE me a track. So grab your stilettos, your miniskirt, your blonde wig outta your closet and dust 'em off 'cause you're goin' hoin' this weekend, playa. When you see my ride come around, and you hear my horn honk, I want you to run out to my ride like a good little bitch and drop my dough off. Then I might take you to Denny's. :p And if me or Larry catch u at the bus stop, we're gonna have to lay the pimp hand down strong on ya. :lol:

And oh yeah, bring a neck brace. Your neck's gonna be tired from all the bobbin' your head's gonna do. :lol:

Sprinkle me.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
redb5sdca said:
SDPassatT said:
redb5sdca said:

Sprinkle me.
Yo! If you want sprinkles you gonna have to hit the Freezer Fresh truck cause you isn't goning to get any from me and one more thing were's my money Beeeeaich. :lol:

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Flippped said:
redb5sdca said:
SDPassatT said:
redb5sdca said:

Sprinkle me.
Yo! If you want sprinkles you gonna have to hit the Freezer Fresh truck cause you isn't goning to get any from me and one more thing were's my money Beeeeaich. :lol:

Who needs sprinkles from a busted out pimp like you :p. Lucky I am not out there or you'd be turnin tricks to fill my pocket. then me you and my bottom beeeatch harry are all going to sizzler and you ho's can eat the salad bar to your hearts content. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.