Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Forum Sponsor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey PassatWorld,

Just wanted to drop in to introduce myself and update you all on some of the new things happening at FCP Euro.

My name is Jason and I'm the Volkswagen Catalog Manager at FCP Euro. For those of you who may be new to FCP Euro, we're an online retailer of primarily Genuine, OE, and OEM replacement parts for European vehicles. If you're unsure of the difference between these quality tiers, we have an OE Academy to teach you the differences. Check it out HERE.

FCP Euro offers a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee which includes normal wear and tear items like brake pads, rotors, wiper blades, and even oil(yes it's true), Free shipping over $49, and Hassle-Free Returns.

• New Performance Brands - Over the last few months we've been working to expand our performance offering. We're proud to now offer AWE Tuning, Black Forest Industries, Powerflex, and 034 Motorsports!
  • Re-Designed Blog - In addition, we've completely re-designed our blog with new content being released almost daily.
  • New Content - Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel for DIY's, product reviews, event coverage, and project cars such as The Long Haul series and more.
  • New Interactive Parts Diagrams - New 3-D interactive parts diagrams being released weekly to the site.

• FCP Euro Motorsports - For all of you race fans out there, be sure to check out our FCP Euro Motorsports Page and our motorsport documentary series, The Paddock, which shows what it takes to fund, build, compete, and win in a professional motorsports program. FCP Euro will be competing in our two Golf TCRs in the eight-race TC America Championship (formerly known as Pirelli World Challenge).
  • Expansion w/ New Customer Pickup Center - Last but not least, we're undergoing a renovation to include a brand new pickup center for all of those who may be local as well as a professional motorsports area, content space, and a video production studio. You can find out more about the new space on our blog by clicking HERE or check out the 3D rendering video below.

Thanks for the welcome and if there's anything I can help you guys out with, please feel free to either DM me or you can email me personally at [email protected]. Very excited to be a part of the Passat community and looking forward to 2019.

Happy Holidays from FCP Euro.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
2007 B6 Passat 2.0T, 1994 E36 M3 3.0L, 2004 Silverado Z71 5.3L
113 Posts
+1 for a fantastic company. I have a lot of respect for their business model and smaller businesses in general, I'm a little traditional that way, so I believe in going out of my way to promote a smaller business if they have earned it. So here's what I'll say for FCP:

First, their claims about the lifetime replacement warranty, etc. are not BS, they really mean it and abide by it, which is simply unheard of today. As far as I've been able to tell these are great people and a great company with competitive prices, which makes me extra-excited to hear they are expanding into the performance parts arena now too. I've done a lot of business with FCP over the years. It seems more and more ridiculous every time I think about it but I've put over 20K into building my Passat into a car that is equally at home on the track as on the street and part of making sure the car is ready to handle all that includes plenty of preventative OEM parts replacements. To that end, I've purchased from FCP many times and have always had a good experience. I used to get a lot of OEM parts from VWPartsVortex too but after I had an issue with an order from them that dragged out over 3 months and ended in me having to dispute the charge with my bank in order to get my money back after my patience wore out, I now prize a company with genuine customer service very highly so I'm pretty much only gonna be getting OEM parts from FCP from now on.

Glad you see you guys expanding the business! It's a shame I don't live nearby because the customer parts pick-up center and other additions to your place are awesome. Happy Holidays!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts