Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a hand spraybay carwash nearby? I live off pf Passaic Ave and Bloomfield Ave, I just moved and don't have a phonebook to find a hand wash (do it yourself kind).

Hopefully one of you good folks is familiar with the area.

TIA

·
Registered
37 Posts
try this one, I THINK it has what you are looking for. It is on rt 46w (take bloomfield west til it merges with 46(near the new home depot), it is a mile or so down(past burlington coat factory). good luck!

Allbrite Car Wash
(973) 227-8833 11 Bloomfield Ave
Pine Brook, NJ

·
Registered
364 Posts
i think theres one in fairfield off of bloomfield ave past the car dealerships (Caldwell toyota, Ford, and globe Mercedes Benz.) its before bloomfield ave turns into rt 46. i foregot the the name of the car wash though. its in the back of like this compound of some sort.

hope it helps

·
Registered
364 Posts
A6Wannabe said:
try this one, I THINK it has what you are looking for. It is on rt 46w (take bloomfield west til it merges with 46(near the new home depot), it is a mile or so down(past burlington coat factory). good luck!

Allbrite Car Wash
(973) 227-8833 11 Bloomfield Ave
Pine Brook, NJ
thats the one i was talking about sorry its not in fairfield its in pine brook sorry for the wrong info i thought that was Farifield. but thats the place with a "do it yourself" car wash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.