Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to move a complete set of H+R sport springs from my 1999 B5. They are in great condition- minor scuffs associated with installation and road use, but otherwise perfect. They are red in color. Frankly they are great, but I grew tired of scraping everytime i entered/exited a steep driveway (these are pretty low). In my area, they made my car somewhat unusable. I have recently installed a set of Neuspeed SofSports to lift my car a bit and now these are in a box ready to ship

Pics can be had on request.

I am hoping for $100.00 plus shipping, lets see how that goes.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a1a2a4b5 said:
How are those sofsports working out? Do you know how much they lower the car?
This is actually my second set of SofSports (I do my suspension a LOT!). They (both times) lowered about 1.1 inches all around, so a bit more than they claim. It looks about perfect with 17's... you may want to be a hair lower for 18's in my opinion, but the car is still very usable!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doogie_h said:
Can i use them with my stock shock for a little bit?
some feel it is a bit bouncy, but its not really that bad. The bigger arguement is changing them is a big job- doing the dampers and springs at the same time will save a LOT of effort.

That said... payment was received a few hours ago and these are shipping tomorrow.

sry!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts