Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

961 - 965 of 965 Posts

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
Actually, it will be a long while because nobody is going to rename this 33-page long thread.

Someone might start a new thread, but nobody's gonna rename this one. :p

·
Founder of the STFA
8,668 Posts

·
Founder of the STFA
8,668 Posts
Well, it's been a few years now. We're all a little older, a little wiser? I don't get here much at all but this thread sticks in my mind like velcro to pubic hair. I never really cared much for GWB, he pulled some scorpions out of his hat but I felt most of the angst was the "in the moment" variety, possibly from those whose sample size for comparison was limited by either age or emotions or capacity. I tossed in Millard Fillmore a few times just for fun and that never got any traction, but you heard it here - Fillmore was baaaaad. Nonetheless, it was a spirited discussion or at least bulletin board of ideas and opinions. Black Hole = GWB - The Worst President Ever

So here we are now, 10+ years later. Yes, I'm still alive, a miracle of Rockstar Punched, meat, Cheetohs and donuts. While it may seem like a trick question, I ask PassatWorld....
Who is the worst POTUS ever?
Anyone who answers GWB or Millard Fillmore will be identified and forced to watch last night's debate in its entirety, with closed captioning enabled and a split screen with fake sign language performed by a trio of monkeys.

PS-My Passat reign of terror officially ended on December 24, 2019 when a local recycler agreed to pick up my pair of 2001 1.8T AUG Passats from my driveway 247,000 and 188,000 miles. Total paid to me was $380 which was reduced to $300 when I handed $80 back to the owner of the recycling facility beacuse he wouldn't stop bitching about how his girl quoted that price for complete cars - not two partially stripped cars with all sorts of valuable crap parts stripped away. I tried explaining the value of a 150,000+ mile K04 and chipped ecu's with bad solder joints, but he wanted none of it. I wasn't leaving there with him having the upper hand and me having all that money. He said nobody ever gave him money back. Told him listening to him squeal like a little bitch was starting to ruin my Christmas Eve and after I had just given my wife the bestest Christmas gift ever by removing the embarassing eyesores know as "Pat's Cars", I wasn't going to let that happen.

PLEASE VOTE - you only have to ask Hillary and Crying Chuck Todd what happens when good people stay home cooking buffalo wings on Election Day.

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,882 Posts
^ I'm not a fan of Trump but up until recently he managed to keep the economy in good shape (as opposed to GWB torpedoing it beyond comparison) he hasn't gotten us directly involved in any wars (let alone wars where fathers are seeing their sons deploy in the same battle they fought two decades ago) Guantanamo Bay, The Patriot Act (arguably the most heinous violation of citizens rights in American history) deregulation of the banking system (leading to a complete collapse of our economy) The only thing he was successful at was making an entire generation of people (millennials) hate him and the GOP. I don't think history books are ever going to look favorably on him.

961 - 965 of 965 Posts