Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I left friday night for Greenville and stayed with a 'texer for the night and got the cars all ready for the show. Things went really well until Saturday AM, i filled my tire up with air(previously had a plug in the sidewall, prev owner{a 'tex member} had a puncter and that fixed it) and I filled it up a little. A little TOOO much to be honest. All I hear was...PSSSSSSSS and it wasnt my BOV. So, 15 mins later we swaped my Speed6 for a steelie, ARG.

Then we showed up and the show was great. People had to take a double take on the trunk neons, hehe. Gumby didnt place, but our own, Airbornejet, and D Zigner placed. Scott was given 1st for best show in the B5 class, and Jet was 2nd.

Well, on the way home, I got lost. Went to fill the rim up with air again so I could ride home without the steelie. I didnt over inflate this time. So, I get on RT 400, end up going the wrong direction and take a detour of an extra 1.5 hours. Finally get my bearings, and just got home. I had a little altercation with the PoPo in Georgia. State trooper caught me doing 88 in a 70, but I was actually doing 91. :crazy: me. So I have to call GDMV on Monday to see what I can do. Any suggestions?\

O well, thats the story, in a long version.

·
Registered
567 Posts
"Altercation"...eh? Did you beat his @$$??? :D Sounds like you guys had fun at the show. Hope everything works out with The Man.

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
atomicalex said:
I don't think that SC and GA like talking to each other.....
Then hopefully this will work out ok in the long run. Insurance just went up form a ticket I got 1.5 years ago. Was only $50 with USAA so hopefully I will be ok. BTW Kathy, you have a PM about the stuff I got for you.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sorry about the run in. Up here in NH the state offers a Saturday class (boring attempt of brainwashing us into thinking speeding is evil) that will take points off your liscense. See if your State offers a similar program. It can be the difference between a higher Insurance bill, and even keeping your liscense sometimes. GOODLUCK!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts