Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A black, Mercedes-Benz, 2004 C320 Sedan. Why? A friend of ours has one.

To make a long story short, he saw me just finishing cleaning my car in the driveway and remarked "if only I could keep my car looking so nice." I offered, out of the kindness of my heart, to give similar treatment to his car which I like very much. Just looking to give a fine German sedan what it deserves you know? However he seriously took me up on the offer, and asked what to pay me. I told him, surprised, that if he wanted to pay, I suppose he could cover the cost of the materials... He replied that I'd never make any money like that :lol:. He offered me 50 bucks for it so I called it a deal.

Gettin' up nice and early tomorrow to start washing this beauty. I should get to drive it to the power car wash in town too (I always do the soap/rinse there and my car always looks great after all's done) and have a nice drive. I will be nice to it of course though. All in all I think tomorrow morning will be fun, and tomorrow afternoon (4th of July!) should be even better! Just felt like sharing my excitement, and gloating 8) . Happy 4th!

-Wapptor

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it should be fun. I also get to drive the car which is always good. Its a cool little sedan and seeing it in person, I really like it. Well anyway I just got up, now its time to get my supplies ready! The guy will be here at 3 to pick it up and there's work to be done! Happy 4th of July everyone!

-Wapptor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.