Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys are having somewhat of a sale on Kamei Grilles ($175.00)
http://www.tuningzubehor.com/?pg=products&lg=en&vehg=27&veh=363&cso=0&grp=120

my question is: on that website they are also selling Bonrath Grilles for a B5.5 ($149) and an awefully expensive MS Design grille.

DOES ANYONE OWN ONE? Or just have pictures of our cars with one like either of those two? I am trying to get a better ides of them.

By the way "3BG" is exactly the same meaning as B5.5 (in Europe).

Thanks for all your answers in advance.
-Rus

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Picture's a little dark, but it's probably the best shot I have of my grill so far. :p
It's a badgeless mesh grill, much like the MS design you referred to. I'm not exactly what brand it is or where it came from.... I bought the car with it already. I was fortunate enough to find a great deal on a car that had most the major stuff done already! :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Troopster93 said:
These guys are having somewhat of a sale on Kamei Grilles ($175.00)
http://www.tuningzubehor.com/?pg=products&lg=en&vehg=27&veh=363&cso=0&grp=120

my question is: on that website they are also selling Bonrath Grilles for a B5.5 ($149) and an awefully expensive MS Design grille.

DOES ANYONE OWN ONE? Or just have pictures of our cars with one like either of those two? I am trying to get a better ides of them.

By the way "3BG" is exactly the same meaning as B5.5 (in Europe).

Thanks for all your answers in advance.
-Rus
175$ for a kamei is not cheap. Its their normal price actually! rapidparts.com is the place i found it most cheap at (155$) that is probably the cheapest price you can get for one without being used (ah, thats for the B5, you should check how much is the B5.5 one)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, B5 grille can be had for about half the price of the one for B5.5 since they are absolutely different...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts