Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am very excited to be the new moderator for Passat World. I would like to start off by thanking everyone for there patience during the switch over. Im sure I will have big shoes to fill. I am looking forward to help out however I can. I can already tell that there are several people who have alot of knowledge out there.

My background is I have worked for the Tire Rack for 2 years. Before that have sold new cars and also a Retail store manager. I currently drive an 04 Subaru Wrx, but before that drove a 99 VW Passat and loved that car.

Im working on getting the moderator status switched over today. I should be up and running by tommorrow. I will then be checking in at least 3 times daily.

http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=DP1&url=index.jsp

If there is anything I can help with here is my contact information at the Tire Rack:

Rudy
1-800-428-8355
Ext 664
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Welcome. My observation is that the moderators have a very challenging, yet crucial role on this site. My appreciation in advance for your service.

·
Registered
28,344 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted to give this a bump, because some people are still not aware I am the Tire Rack contact for Passat world. Clay is no longer in Sales. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts