Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but guys check out Zeckhausen Racing for your PBR/Axxis pads and Brembo rotors.

Stoptech and Import Replacement Parts Company also carry PBR/Axxis pads, but they don't stock the hard to find PBR/Axxis Deluxe-Plus pads. Zeckhausen Racing in the past has found these pads and drop shipped them to fellow racers at excellent prices. David Zeckhausen is also a great source of information and helped me solve some brake issues I had with my Stoptech Kit on my old 2000 4 Motion, and on my W8.

:D

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Actually as soon as the Deluxe stock runs out . . . importRP will only be stocking deluxe plus. They've been giving the deluxe plus for the rears for awhile now. From what they told me, Deluxe Plus is just completely replacing the deluxe line.

Dave

·
Registered
778 Posts
Not to bash Zeckhausen but when I was shopping for my PBR/Axxis Ultimates in April of this year, the Zeckhausen price was significantly higher than the Import Replacement Parts price.

Price is not everything... but for me it's a lot.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Zeckhausen definitely has the pads (got mine there). They don't, however, carry the Brembo plain-faced rotors. Swami's right though - David Zeckhausen is a stand-up guy who helped me out a great deal and didn't try to just push product. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.