Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1502 Posts

·
is a sweetheart
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is a repost but some of these are just f'in hilarious, enjoy. (and yes, I realize "Woddle" is mis-spelled, but I can't change it)

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
The boobs ...I likes them.

Also, I had the Kirk one as my wallpaper at work for a while. Yeah, I'm *that* f-ing guy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow, this has to be the greatest thread ever! I'd have to agree with the Boobs and Lambo doors ones and i'm lovin' the Gym Teacher and Truth or Dare ones!:angel:

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
YMCA i laughed so hard, ;( im going to hell, but at least all my friends will be there.

·
is a sweetheart
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When we initially read through these at work, there was a small group of us that laughed so hard at the "Envy" one that our director was prairie-dogging over the top of the cube field trying to see what all the fuss was about.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Most (All?) of these are available on ebaum's world photo gallery (google, I can't access ebaum's world from work...for good reason)

·
is a sweetheart
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But I hear you ask, "Pokey, could there possibly be more?". Well, if you're one of the next 10 callers, we'll throw in the following posters at no additional cost.

WARNING: The following images are DEFINITELY NSFW (no true nudity, but, well you get the idea). Scroll down at your own risk.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 20 of 1502 Posts