Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post to say to anybody in the Lehigh Valley area of Pa or Western New Jersey that Young's VW in Easton Pa is a great dealership. I've always been a big advocate of never taking my car to a dealership for service for fear of getting screwed but I've never had a problem with these people. The very customer friendly, reasonably priced, and they have a nice facility.

Millenium VW in Bridgewater NJ is also a decent place, I got a great deal on my GLI there and when I was still in Jersey they never gave me any problems about my mods (APR chip, big DP, high flow cat, DV, etc)

Just an FYI

-tyson

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just wanted to post to say to anybody in the Lehigh Valley area of Pa or Western New Jersey that Young's VW in Easton Pa is a great dealership. I've always been a big advocate of never taking my car to a dealership for service for fear of getting screwed but I've never had a problem with these people. The very customer friendly, reasonably priced, and they have a nice facility.

Millenium VW in Bridgewater NJ is also a decent place, I got a great deal on my GLI there and when I was still in Jersey they never gave me any problems about my mods (APR chip, big DP, high flow cat, DV, etc)

Just an FYI

-tyson
That is the first time I ever heard ANYTHING good about Millenium, except from MB owners. Glad to hear Young's is working for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts