Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea time to get a new one. Hopefully we can get a Superbowl this coming year

IBwelosetheNFCchampionshipgameagain :mad:

·
Registered
828 Posts
I hate to handicap NFL football before the draft, but you guys look good.
Washington overpaid for "aging" talent.
Giants will find that the game has passed Coughlin by.
Rams, Bucs, Vikings OVER.

It's Eagles, Cowboys, Panthers and Seahawks in the NFC.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
You better put some Peanut Butter and Sand Cookies on that Eagles Jersey. Choke, cough, cough, cough...

Owens will be a great asset but I can't see a team recovering so quickly after losing so many key free-agents over the past 3 seasons. What's funny is I don't see Dallas making any offseason moves. If Couch went to Dallas, the NFC East is a lock. I also want to see how Gibbs does with the Redskins. I have 2 seasons left on my ticket lease, and if those sorry @##$*$+#& want to see me back at Jack Kent Cooke Stadium (I know it's FedEx Field) they better start winning some [email protected]#@$%@^ games.

Swami aka The Frustrated Skins Fan...

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm a Giants fan and I'm not optimistic about Gibbs or Coughlin. There is a reason why guys retire. Why isn't Chuck Noll coaching? The game is different now.
Coughlin isn't that old but he seems old.

Parcells (OK,60'ish as well) picked up Henson and will wait until he sees what he can pick up in the draft before he fills in the rest of the team.

When is Cory Dillon going to come on the Market?

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
McNabb is going to run out of excuses for his crappy throwing now that he has a quality receiver.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Eagles cant stop run, cant run=no championship.

·
Registered
135 Posts
C'mon guys any objective observer knows that the Vikings are a "lock" to win it all.
See Ya at the Super Bowl in January or is it February this year? :thumbup:

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Joe, isn't it funny...

You live in Jersey and are an Eagles fan, and I'm all the way out in Cali and am a Giants fan...go figure.

:crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts