Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We see that you are simply fascinated by our capital and colony. Thank you for your interest. However, we have a strict policy against tourists with "sticky fingers". In that regard, we have demolished our trade ports, and purchased additional cargo ships, so you'll not be getting nearly enough to justify the number of troops you're sending.

By the way, way to kick someone when they're down; someone else just finished trashing my military yesterday! Congrats! So hard to conquer someone who's weak!

a. ;)
its not about the cargo its the 50k gold i get everytime i pillage :lol:

·
Registered
858 Posts
I am glad my farms aren't that smart...... I just got done cracking another one open last night..... God bless the WLA..... Cerebus is open for business.....

·
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hes down to a 9k pillage not worth it anymore, but i think its worth a trip everyday for a week to squash his army, only cause of the smart ass message he sent me.

·
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
already did i have 4 of the 3 towns after i attacked those i found the 5th on my island, i dont touch people on my islands unless they are inactive with a ton of gold and cargo. i'll post the name if you like when i get home i get no ikariam at work.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
hes down to a 9k pillage not worth it anymore, but i think its worth a trip everyday for a week to squash his army, only cause of the smart ass message he sent me.
A 9k pillage is perfectly reasonable. Before bed I set all 30 of my action points to pillages and I average 7.5k per pillage. Think about that... 30 before bed. 30 in the morning... Sometimes 30 in the evening. That's $225,000, $450,000, $675,000 gold per DAY. If I could find enough 50k pillages I'd be hitting 4.5 million on a peak day!

I try to by a new cargo boat every day to two days depending how much time I can give the game. They are costing almost $700,000 now... I'm up to 64.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
just wanted to show off my farm...

PanaSSat24 from PW_The Mighty has won the battle and pillages Del Fuego.
Loot

* Gold: 118,920
* Building material: 1,158
* Marble: 36

:D:D:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts