Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the world of B5.5s as of last weekend. 04 GLX completely stock but hoping to change that soon. Looking to add the Eibach Pro Kit asap. Anyone know of a good shop in the western/southern Baltimore area?

Also, any thoughts about just respringing the Eibachs and leaving stock shocks?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I go a place called SSI in Towson best I found in the area not trying to rape you. Stay away from EIP the are horrible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'll give SSI a call. Glad you mentioned that about EIP since they were the only euro mod'ers I'd found in the area.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
heckler08 said:
Also, any thoughts about just respringing the Eibachs and leaving stock shocks?
Hey there Congrats and Welcome to the Club :wink:

No there is no problem with keeping your stock shocks with an aftermarket spring. the stock shocks will have a shorter life though. its always best to just get the whole package at once so that you can truly feel the handling of aftermarket springs/shocks :wink:

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is a place called Induktion Motorsports in Hanover, newar BWI airport. They do a lot of B5 tuning, especially with Audi A4s and S4s. I know the owner and he is a real great guy, a true enthusiast. They carry GIAC chips, and are distributors for AWE-Tuning parts. They also do maintenance work and aftermarket installs. www.4induktion.com
NGP Racing is also a good place to go. They are near Aberdeen. They have been in business for quite some time. They have done a lot of VW work. They can do a full range of work and have a chassis dyno as well. www.ngpracing.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Specialanthony
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing