Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking this up today! Trading in my 2002 GLS 1.8T for a 2003 Audi Certified A4 1.8T with Sport Package and Premium Package. It will be nice to have a manual again. I'll post some better pics when I pick it up!

Guess I'll just get to hang out in the OT now with the rest of the Audi owners :cry:

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the words.....I'll try to get some better pics up soon of it.

r3awak3n said:
Very nice car! Congrats... huh, dont change those wheels, audi A4 sport wheels are beautiful!
I will probably get some 18" BBS's for the summer and keep the sport wheels for some all season tire holders in the winter. I have the same wheels and tires on my Passat I'm trading in! I was going to do a swap with someone here since the dealer didn't want it with the Audi wheels! They finally said don't worry about it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Awesome car Postman!! You should have used your local B5 Auto Broker to help out with your negotiations. :lol:

If you ever need an extended warranty for that sweet automobile give me a jingle. I always give ClubB5 members a great deal.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's some shots I took on the way home today:

I also ran it down one of the canyon roads by my house (Salmon Falls for you locals).....lots of fun. When I stopped to put gas in it, the damn thing wouldn't start. Any ideas? Other then taking it back and getting a Toyota or something else not made by VW?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
love the car, might get one in a few years.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DenimA4CVT said:
crew217 said:
Love the car . . . go post on Audizine . . . Audiworld seems to have some giant morons . . .

Dave
Or go to Fourtitude, a Vortex spin-off for Audi. :lol:
So far I'm less then thrilled with the Audi forums in general. I kinda liked the www.audilife.com forum. I wish we went ahead with the "B6 section" from awhile back. I like it here. :cry:

Thanks for all the kind words everybody. The car is a blast in general, but to damn slow for the chassis. Need to work on a chip ASAP. I think I'm also going to go ahead with the rear lip and ultra-sport front end as well.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
crew217 said:
Love the car . . . go post on Audizine . . . Audiworld seems to have some giant morons . . .

Dave
Or try fourtitude.com. I moderate there and don't put up with morons...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.