Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got huffs on neuspeed sofsports and koni fsds with bumpstops cut to 3/4, anyone have suggestions on spacer size I should be using. I know alex used 20mm out back and 15mm up front on huffs but he has rolled fenders and I don't, so suggestions would be fantastic. =D

· 4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,736 Posts
Why not put them on and set the car on level ground then drop a plum bob from the outer wheel well and measure in to the inner fender then measure to the wheel / tire and subtract the difference. Should give you a good idea. Do both sides cuz they can vary ..

· Registered
3,761 Posts
I got huffs on neuspeed sofsports and koni fsds with bumpstops cut to 3/4, anyone have suggestions on spacer size I should be using. I know alex used 20mm out back and 15mm up front on huffs but he has rolled fenders and I don't, so suggestions would be fantastic. =D
So hows the ride? I see you're up here in the N-E with the lumpy roads. I ask because I've got Eibach/Koni FSD.

Is that bumpstops cut down to 3/4" or you cut off 3/4"? Big diff.

And how much do the sofsports lower the car?

Sorry no info on the spacer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.