Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
Take a hop, skip and jump over to the GB thread and feast your eyes on the Koni and Bilstein shock GBs there.

Koni and Bilstein are the 2 leading shock manufacturers outside of pure coilovers.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
If you dont want to spend all that money, maybe someone is selling an extra stock pair, if that is what you want. Do you want aftermarket shocks or do you just need shocks in general???
if i'm not mistaken, she has sport springs with the stock shocks.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
how many miles are on the stock shocks total, and how many miles are on the shocks with the new springs, and what springs did you put on (what's the drop)?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Change them out, the bilsteins are firm, I dont know about koni though. It should not be skipping over pavement.

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
The grooved Bilstein Sports are $425 shipped via the GB.

AFAIK, the Sach shocks that Eibach uses are $399 before shipping I think.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i just need shocks cuz i alread have eibach lowering springs. I was thinkin about either bilsteins or eibach shocks. Another thing i needed to know though is about how much the installation will be... can anyone help me out with that?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
11 Participants
therockshow182
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing