Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
You may want to give pricewatch.com a try. Goole's price search engine froogle.com is also a good source.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
mistertam said:
I have a d-link dwl-650 that's pretty much brand new. I bought one for my laptop, but then decided to buy centrino, so now i have this one.

I'd send it to you for $20 shipped.

PM me if you're interested.
I wouch for the D-Link. Very good card and excellent price that you will not be able to beat anywhere. Even after mail in rebate you will pay $24 for it if you buy new (not counting shipping costs). D-Link is pretty good for compatibility with other manufacturers Wifi products too.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I just bought a D-Link DWL-122 for $30 at Best Buy, after rebates. It's USB so you can move it to wherever you get the best reception. The deal will be over by the end of the week though.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
mistertam said:
I have a d-link dwl-650 that's pretty much brand new. I bought one for my laptop, but then decided to buy centrino, so now i have this one.

I'd send it to you for $20 shipped.

PM me if you're interested.
The topic says "PCI-card". DWL-650, as you said, is a laptop card (cardbus).

pancreas, if you need a wireless PCI-card for a PC and not for a laptop,check out www.tigerdirect.com. Their cheapest wireless PCI card is a D-Link DWL-520 for $14.99.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts