Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need anyone and/or everyone's help on this that can contribute. I have found my Rims I want to put on my recent Passat ('01) purchase.
They are:
17x8 Mille Miglia Action Bright Silver Paint Rims.

Only problem is no one has them. Anyone know where I can get these from? I am willing to pay freight from over seas if I have to, as I am in the Midwest USA. I am going crazy, calling, faxing, and emailing everyone and not getting good results. Any help would be appreciated. Heck I may be so desperate right now, I'll pay you to help me :cry: I do have a paypal account, but that is for another story.

Thank you very much!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meltemie, thanks for the picture. Those are beautiful!! I have heard that they make your car look like 18's, so that is a plus too!

I see they are very very, hard to find in the USA. Anyone know of any sites outside the USA that is good and may them in stock? And of course, speak English? I am thinking about seraching Canada, but looks like I need all the resources I can get. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for all who has contributed. You may consider this topic DEAD as I already bought some rims. I bought some Tech 5's and will post pics after I receive them. Thank you once again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
duffer211
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing