Registered
3,406 Posts
Love the o.g turbo wheels though.

p.s. you tryin to get a pic of those guys rears :suspicio: :poke:
j/k :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man thats sooooo cool i love it. talk about the real old school :shock: :bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
712 Posts
1.8Tabamoura said:
i had this one in Brasil

Hey there. I'm brazilian too (I hope you are). And if you lived in Brazil, I know you'll understand me. Ei epoca boa que nao volta mais! Lembrancas, lembrancas, lembrancas... :)

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
I was the proud owner of a 1981 VW Dasher 4 door hatchback with deisel engine. A sweet silver metallic color with black velour interior and a five speed stick. 0-60 in 3 days if going downhill and lots of black smoke out the ass end. Of course it wasn't really an issue as my best friends drove a Honda CVCC, a Chevy Citation and an AMC Pacer. Good times, good times.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
vwpwr said:
Hey there. I'm brazilian too (I hope you are). And if you lived in Brazil, I know you'll understand me. Ei epoca boa que nao volta mais! Lembrancas, lembrancas, lembrancas... :)
Your Portegeuse is off, or Babelfish is wrong! This didn't translate!

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
I used to have a Dasher! 1978 model if I recall. Bought it for $50, did $150 in engine work and a $120 paint job and I was cruisin'.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I learned to drive manual trannies on a 1978 VW Dasher! Right up until the bushings came apart on the shifter rendering it reverse only!

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Here's mine: 1976 model with fuel injection (first year, I think, for FI), three speed automatic, no a/c. Had 155 SR 13 Michelins on steelie wheels. It got about the same mileage that my 2003 B5.5 gets...

Learned alot about repairs owning that car. :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
15 Participants
Altair 4
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing