Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
ugh...i loathe UConn. that being said, i don't give two you know whats about college basketball (or NBA for that matter)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
From what I see and hear, most of the country hates Duke, they are like the Notre Dame of college basketball.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm from Villanova, so I hate UCONN (some of it is jealousy, yes), I would have preferred to see them fail to Duke. The only team I hate more than UCONN-vict is St. Joes. Thank goodness the hawk is dead!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From what I see and hear, most of the country hates Duke, they are like the Notre Dame of college basketball.
That's because ratface is the biggest a-hole in college bball :puke:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Go to hell, Dook ???

OK so where in hell is a blue DEVIL supposed to go?

·
Registered
133 Posts
As much as I hate Duke, I still wanted an all-ACC championship. Hell, I would have even gone for Carolina as long as it meant an ACC matchup. Oh yeah, I'm a State fan (and student) by the way.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
well, what a nice little love-fest we have here. Duke is easily the nicest school I've been kicked out of. :roll: :lol:

an opposing thought here: (maybe folk are just jealous... :suspicio: )
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/phil_taylor/03/29/duke.haters/index.html

props to all the teams this year, :thumbup: one of the more interesting years for me. and I 've been doing this 30 years! (still can't pick them though... :roll: )

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I find all the backlash ratface is getting after his debacle of a press conference hilarious - apparently the guys on Around the Horn (even Mariotti, who usually has his head stuck up K's ass) and PTI were really ripping him a new one. Maybe the country will finally find out what a classless POS K really is.

I generally don't have problems with dook's players, as most of them seem like nice kids. There are some exceptions of course, like Shane Floppier, Dahntay Jones, and J.J. "Redeyes" Redick, but I've liked a good portion of their players. It's K himself that I can't stand, and those retarded Cameron Crazies. Nothing made me happier than watching UConn stick it to dook at the end of that game...priceless stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts