Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I'll be the first, but probably not the last to say... why? this forum has a VERY high maturity level (trust me, I've seen lots of bad ones, and only maybe one or two equal or slightly better). I honestly don't see how a post like this is going to do any good except cause emotions to stir.... and maybe this is a better PM than post... but possibly have a mod delete this.......

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Scott, i feel you i mean i love Julian's whip as much as you do, but he will get the Honor when he deserves it (i feel he already should have also), but that isnt for me to decide. It is up the MODS and only the MODS.
Hey hes gettin his SC maybe then he will get it next month, we just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I think Scott is saying Julian's car has the potential to be B5OTM at some point. It's a very nice ride!

For some reason people are taking it like Scott is saying he should be B5OTM instead of the current car? I don't think that's the intention.

Nice ride Julian! I like the photo a lot too.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
It sure is a beauty. Very clean look and nice mixture of chrome (not to much) pcs. Very tastfully modded.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Look, Scott's being an attention whore again. Dude, take a pill, you've already posted this and it isn't up to you.

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Scott,

I was going to try and give you a chance to explain yourself, but when I saw this thread...everything went down the toilet. Im sorry to see you go this way.

BYE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.