Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Soo, we attached them already, but kept the function disabled. We didn't have enough time on monday to wire the passenger mirror, so we kept both out of function. But the left one already worked :D This function is so sick. We'll propably finish the mission next week and then i will upload a video to youtube, if you wish :)

BTW .. i'm searching for a passenger mirror glass .. i prefer the one with the signature "objects in mirror are closer then they appear" .. of course for the 2k4/2k5 mirrors .. could anyone of you ask around over there? In germany they cost a lot .. and i', not willing to pay 50€ for a single glass.
would be great, if you could help me there

·
I break for old people
7,533 Posts
We can get them pretty easy in the states at junk yards, but shipping to the motherland might be pricey. I can look around though if you'd like.

·
Super Moderator
4,560 Posts
We can get them pretty easy in the states at junk yards, but shipping to the motherland might be pricey. I can look around though if you'd like.
It's mother Russia. In Deutschland, it's der fatherland. :poke:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
BTW .. i'm searching for a passenger mirror glass .. i prefer the one with the signature "objects in mirror are closer then they appear" .. of course for the 2k4/2k5 mirrors .. could anyone of you ask around over there? In germany they cost a lot .. and i', not willing to pay 50€ for a single glass.
Lass doch nach Wunsch strahlen......

Ausserdem......Wer schön sein will muss leiden :p

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Soo, we attached them already, but kept the function disabled. We didn't have enough time on monday to wire the passenger mirror, so we kept both out of function. But the left one already worked :D This function is so sick. We'll propably finish the mission next week and then i will upload a video to youtube, if you wish :)

why not get the asphircal mirrors and then get print that says 'objects in mirr....' or 'objects in mirror are losing'

I might have some but i'm not confident that i'd be able to find them.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts