Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to set up a Group Buy for Passat light up door sills through www.paradox-systems.com
It is a four piece set but only the front two pieces light up.
Paradox deals mostly with Nissan Maxima products but have access to much more.
Pricing is yet to be determined as it will depend on the number of people interested.

I have not been able to find these anywhere else.

EDIT:

Pricing has been determined to be $100 shipped for a group of 10 people.
Problem is it will take some time to arrive here. Paradox is including this on a container that may arrive in a month or month and a half.

No money will be collected until they have the items on hand.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
vwpwr said:
Need a picture of it lit up and also if there's options for colors on the light?!
Same here I have seen these come around before but the color of illumination wasn't a choice.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are no options on the light. That blue color you see in the picture is how it lights up, it is EL (electroluminescent) like indiglo gauges so its a similar blue to that.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Price? I didn't see this part listed on their website...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Those look clean. Just need a price...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
how do u connect them to light up???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You should ideally tap into the "puddle lights" from what I have read but that doesn't seem too easy. I will just be tapping into ignition power so that they will be on whenever the car is on. I may possibly wire a switch in between so its not constantly on, just when I want it to be. Saves me to effort of looking for those "puddle lights"

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.