Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a B5.5 CF OEM hood? I need only 3 people. $575 shipped. These are all made to order. You have the option of plain or twill weave. The twill is the more popular one where you can see more of the weave. I MUST have three orders secured first with payment. Approximately will take 2 weeks to ship.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
ALFRED said:
Single sided. Yes, DPE.

Cool, that will work. I just dropped my car off at the shop today to get the drivers side fixed from where I got hit. I will just have them paint the under side of it when they paint the doors.

·
Registered
413 Posts
IF you get in a jam and need a 3rd I;m in I can find the cash I would prefer boser b5.5

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Quick question-

At the ND Show I noticed some air bubles in James hood, but it was one of the first. They have all of the bugs worked out right?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NUISANCE said:
Quick question-

At the ND Show I noticed some air bubles in James hood, but it was one of the first. They have all of the bugs worked out right?
This was the first prototype hood and we have worked them out on our productions, but there may be some that appear that we can't escape from.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rollininstyle2004 said:
Did they ever get the factory hood lift to work with the hood, or do we need to manually lift the hood???
At the present moment, we are working on the prototype design which will made available as a kit in the near future.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bulliboy said:
I need one of these BAD!!!! But, I've got to figure out how to come up with the cash. Am I understanding correctly that it's $575 to my door?
This GB/offer is no longer valid. However, if you are still interested, please PM and I can send you more info.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.