Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps,

Sylvia just got a boost guage intalled but I did not put it in a pod... yes right now it is super ghetto style (on the dash with velcro). I was gonna do a a-pillar pod but did not want to sink screws into my interior. I have also seenthe steering column pods but that would be in the way of my display for the tiptronic. So now my question... does anyone know of a place that has the slide on (non-screw in type) A-pillar pod. I have looked but did not find any so far. I know of someone that has an A4 with this type but it was already on the car when he bought it so that does not help me.

Please post up ... I would like to get out outta ghetto mode ASAP!!!! :cry:

·
Registered
954 Posts
A new pillar cover is relativly cheap. I think I paid around 18 for mine from Liberty VW.

Also, can you talk the A4 owner into removing the pod so you can see if there is a manufacturer labeled on the inside?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks NOS... I did not know that the the A-pillar cover was that cheap. I think I will go with the screws then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
MrJackalope
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing