1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
julianfang said:
fact...

in fact if you hook them many them up in parallel. :p :lol:
Seriously???
Thanks for the tip guys. I just ordered 5 of them. So, when I set them up in parallel do I get 100hp extra or is it a geometric progression? :???:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I emailed some of the buyers and they said:

"The chip was not actually a chip. It was actually a resistor. I have heard rumors that these resistors will mess up your gauges."

"There were noticable gains in throttle response. I dunno about HP, still need to get it dyno'd."

·
Registered
224 Posts
hahah that is such bull shit!

That kinda reminds me of good old cell phone "boosters". They are sold for 1/20th the price, and they do dick all in the first place!

You are better off giving your money to charity. Good thing that auction has a money back guarantee.....

·
Registered
712 Posts
No, for real, it really works, did you guys check out the "commom questions" section?!? These two I liked specially !

Does it increase or decrease my MPG?
No, your gas mileage will be the same. :suspicio:
Do I need any special skills or tools?
No special skills are required. A simple pair of strong pliers will be necessary for the install. :shock:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I agree

gnosis said:
It's a magical resistor. Just like how ham, pork, and bacon all come from one magical animal.
Now, that was funny Gnosis.

As for the Ebay item...nothing is free. If you could get 20HP for $20...why spend $399 for an APR chip.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.