Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I found some posts about this in the archive but no response, so I am trying it again...

Does anybody have a reliable and correct fuse box diagram for a B6 2.0 T (or any other B6 for that matter)?

I know the manual has one, but it does not match AT ALL!!! I called two dealerships and both of them confirmed this problem.

The fuses in the manual are in the wrong place, have the wrong amps, etc. I have 21 fuses in the box on the driver side, the manual lists 13. The cigarette lighter fuse is on the driver side, the manual shows it on the passenger side.

Does anyone have a newer one?

Thanks,

MARK

·
Registered
4 Posts
replace cigarette lighter fuse

2007 2.0T B6 CIGARETTE LIGHTER FUSE REPLACEMENT:

Open driver side fuse box. (you need to open your driver door and on the left side of the dash there is a stealthy cover that you pop open with a flat head screw driver).

In there you will find the fuse panel and a fuse puller.

The Cigarette lighter fuse is on the bottom left side - it is the only 20amp fuse down in that area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very helpful pics! Many other inaccuracies in the '07 VW Passat owner's manual for the fuse panal references. Has anyone found an accurate reference for all fuse panels? The dealer will not divulge, nor will VW America. Finding and replacing the cigarette lighter fuse cost me $55 at the dealer from whom I bought the car - still under factory warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i dont have my owners manual to go off of which doesnt bother me now since i know the fuse layout is wrong. but where is the headlight fuses?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2006 UK Right Hand Drive 2.0TDi Estate and the cig lighter has stopped working after the kids tried charging their games consoles.
The fuse layout in the manual is useless.
Is the layout the same for LHD and RHD models, or is it mirrored?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Awesome! My Cig lighter power point just stopped working. I looked at the manual and got confused... I came here and viola! Found the culprit and replaced it. Thank you!

·
Registered
890 Posts
For relay assignment see:
https://sites.google.com/site/1810martin/b6-relay-assignment-1

For fuse assignments see:
https://sites.google.com/site/1810martin/passat-b6-fuse-assignment

Dunno about circuits

Blew my 12V socket supply when installing rear view camera. Also found handbook useless! Went to main dealer who said they didn't know either so charged me ½hour time to find it. Complained to VWUK who denied the handbook was wrong.
What goes around comes around: that particular main dealer is now closed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello! I?m trying to find an accurate diagram for my 09 Passat 2.0T. I?ve found a lot of diagrams and none are accurate. I?m needing to find the fuse for my passenger side low beam. I?ve changed the bulb and it?s not working so I?m assuming it?s a fuse. Diagram in owners manual isn?t accurate. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can find where the fuse for the passenger side headlight is? I have looked for hours and hours and cannot find a diagram that shows where it is. I changed the bulb itself, so it has to be a fuse, correct? I would really appreciate any help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why does this appear to be such a pain to get our hands on this thread was started back in 2007

my daughter has a 2006 Passat and the cigarette lighter/rear 12v socket were not working and of course the manual was wrong said it was in the passenger side fuse box...Wrong!!! now I'm doing some things and want to make sure other fuses are in and in the right place...searched the forums and to this day I haven't seen found the correct diagram do they exist

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is super late, but I found this while researching myself. I hope this helps.

Can anyone tell me where I can find where the fuse for the passenger side headlight is? I have looked for hours and hours and cannot find a diagram that shows where it is. I changed the bulb itself, so it has to be a fuse, correct? I would really appreciate any help!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts