Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this happened to a fellow Police Officer, I was not on duty.

He gets a residential alarm call one weekday morning. He gets to the house, about the same time as one of the owners, a woman arrives. It seems she got a page from the alarm company, when her husband could no be reached.

She tells the officer that her husband was taking a few days off to do work around the house and that he should have been there.

A quick check of the garage confirms that he is still home. The officer tells the wife that he will enter the home and to stay outside. As he is entering the side door, a woman exits out the rear, trying to dress as she is heading into the backyard of the house that is behind the alarm house.

He yells for her to stop, and then places her into custody. At that time the husband exits with just a pair of shorts on, as the wife comes around the corner.

The husband explains that he was having sex with the neighbor, when they managed to set off the motion detector. It seems that he set the alarm to warn him if his kids or wife came home, but instead of pushing "Home" he hit "Away" and armed the detector.

He then looked at his wife and said, "I guess I will be packing a bag and leaving now."

He is 45, his wife is 42 and the neighbor is 25

It took the officer aboiut 10 minutes to stop laughing before he could call in a all clear.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Re: Funny police story (ajchenmph)

Tngdesi, come out with your hands up.

Man, funny story, at the same time kind of f-up too.

I hope he learned a lesson, and got to take the
with him.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Re: Funny police story (jomo3vw)

HAHA! Serves him right! Remember what Chris Rock said, "Can't cheat! You know why? Cause you're gonna get caught! I don't care if you're 007, you're gonna get caught!"

Reminded me of this little story:
One day a husband called his wife from his office to announce that he was going away for a week on a fishing trip and asked her to please pack his tackle box and suitcase and he would swing by the house later. He also told her to be sure to pack his blue silk pajamas. His wife thought that this last request was a little fishy but being a good wife she did as she was told.

When He returned from his trip he looked exhausted and his wife asked him how his fishing trip went. " Great!" he said, "I caught lots of fish, but I have a question why didn't you pack my silk pajamas?" I did she said, they were in your tackle box.

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Re: Funny police story (VWDogma)

That is classic. One of the main reason to be a police officer. The stories are priceless. My dad has hundreds of stories like that. Some funny, some hilarious, some gruesome but funny.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Re: Funny police story (MeinPassat)

As the great Al Bundy once said, "It's only cheating if you get caught." It is something I try to live by.

<![CDATA[As the great Al Bundy once said, "It's only cheating if you get caught." It is something I try to live by.

[Modified by NUISANCE, 3:49 AM 6/22/2002]

·
Registered
521 Posts
Re: Funny police story (OCTICK)

Ahhh yes.... the stories are priceless! I got a good one, not quite that good....

I was on a county-wide gang sweep with our gang unit. As part of the areas we hit that night, Newport Beach, at the Newport Beach Peir, we got rained out. It was pouring rain down there... while back up in north county it was clear. Anyways, we are at this lifeguard substation on the beach, and checking out all the cool toys the lifeguards have while we are waiting to see if the rain is going to let up. As we are leaving, we see two figures stand up from under a lifeguard tower. We put the spot on them, and looked rather surprised. They were about mid-thirtes, and were walking towards us with a blanket. The women yells out "He just purposed to me!" and we said "well, what did you say?" She harps back with "what else? of course!"

Until my partner says "now your weren't doing anything you supose to were you?" And the priceless answers of "well not now, but just wait till we get home."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts