Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(SOLD) FSBO: Flawless OEM MFD-Version G (NAVIGATION)

I have here a fully functional OEM navigational unit. All ready to plug and play. No guesswork needed. No scratches, no missing buttons, nothing. Looks as if it we're purchased and installed this morning (although i've had it for over 9 months). I even include a "Navi for dummies" install booklet. I'm selling this unit because i am selling my car. Along with some other things (please take a look at my other postings). This unit is the unit with the international females voice (i loved her and it's going to be hard to leave her). I have tons of pictures and even a video, well not tons but more pictures. I will link them as well as stream some of them.
I accept paypal and will ship anywhere in the universe. Asking price is $700.00 Comes with EVERYTHING. I even include the 10 map DVD's as well as a Start-up DVD. Something most people don't have when they sell this item. Also included is the radio removal tools, plug and play backwards compatable harness, can bus wiring (if you have those features) , and the working CODE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts