Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAN, its been awhile since I have been on here.

Zender rear trunk spoiler (CLASSIC! It would have to be repainted to match your color), it is fully shaved (no indent for VW symbol, zender symbol, or serial number), clean, and straight - sounds kinda kinky eh? haha...$275 (ABD has it for $345)

Kerscher front clip spoiler, has never been mounted, needs paint, probably the best looking front clip out there...$250.00 OBO (shipping is tough, would prefer someone close, or anywhere from SLO to Mission Viejo inbetween)

Obcon dual bandpass 10" x 2 box, with one polk DX 10 sub included. $125.00 (local to Mission Viejo, and anyone inbetween).

email; branden_at_charter_dot_net

Buyer pays all shipping, if I have to box it up.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts

Here is a pic of his car he posted a while back (Search -> Threads started in Showroom by O22Ripper)

Id assume that is the Kerscher front spoiler

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
maybe the front spoiler in the pic is not the one for sale. Just reread and it says in his original post that the spoiler has never been mounted.

·
Registered
842 Posts
why did i think it was more flush to the front bumper than stock (retained protrusion rather than folding back under so much).....?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha.

Thanks for the replies guys. And Brad thanks for answering some of the questions for me. Haha.

J - the picture is of my stock front, smoothed (Ryan caught on) and painted. The Kerscher was never painted or mounted, just like new. I will really try hard to get some pictures posted this weekend, but I am going out of town, so it might take a little while - bare with me.

The Zender is painted a black with red flake metallic. My whole car has been repainted this color, almost a black cherry look in certain lights, and gloss black in others. The zender should go well on BMP passat if you decide not to repaint it, but it will be slightly noticeable. I was going to mold it into my completely shaved custom trunk, but I never got around to it.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

These are pictures that I pulled from other sites, but the second picture is EXACTLY what it looks like right now.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thanks to wicked (his car is for sale)....this is what a zender looks like, but mine has the VW symbol hole, filled in, smooth. I will work on actual pics soon.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
hehe!..my car;)

no worries man....
i was gonna post pics to help yah out:)

btw that black b5 is one WICKED motha

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Are you sellin the car too...or just these odds and ends?

Def one of my favorite B5s out there :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts