Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Cover **SALE PENDING**

**SALE PENDING**Anyone want a brand new Wheelskins genuine cowhide leather black steering wheel cover size AXX? Perfect fit for the B5/B5.5 Passat. $25 shipped to 48 states. I paid $34.95 for it. Cheap interior upgrade that resembles OEM leather wheel. Prefer a money order please...thanks.

photo;
http://members.aol.com/capture1/skins.jpg

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a bad experience w/Paypal once and never went back. Money orders are typically only 50 cents at most supermarkets! There are many other club members that can vouch for me for being a great seller. Still available...

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
salaryman, all you! If my wife catches me getting one more thing, I'm in the doghouse. Just realized my purems brace shipped...if I buy this and it ships to the house within a week of brace, I'm toast!! Free bump

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
swcrow17 said:
salaryman, all you! If my wife catches me getting one more thing, I'm in the doghouse. Just realized my purems brace shipped...if I buy this and it ships to the house within a week of brace, I'm toast!! Free bump

have it shipped to your work address :poke:

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
LOL...already thought of that...she'd ask about it as soon as we drove around in my car!

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
alright...have the brace shipped to your work, and the steering wheel cover shipped to your house. it'd be hard to notice the brace if you're driving normally ;)

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
AH.....and THIS is why I love this club...members helping me decide how to "sneak" mods in :biglaugh:. Appreciate the support and hints, but really salaryman...it's all you.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Sounds like you guys have spent WAY too much time thinking about how to smuggle mods home!
As far as the money order - it's not the cost...I'm just LAZY! Thanks SWCROW, Photos - I'll take the Wheelskins. I'll send you a $25 money order - please email your address to: palesalaryman (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks,
Loren

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
swcrow17 said:
AH.....and THIS is why I love this club...members helping me decide how to "sneak" mods in :biglaugh:. Appreciate the support and hints, but really salaryman...it's all you.
hey...it's up to you...i'm not the one going to the doghouse :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts