Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VOLKSWAGEN NAVI MFD version "D" for sale, part number 3B0 035,191 D. Complete with original instruction manual & security code, and TeleAtlas DX for Germany 2002/2003.

In very good condition, no scratches on screen.

Unit is on Ebay (3088955714) at the moment, but will take $1000 shipped to the US via Paypal or Moneybookers

Sale due to financial crisis!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Why wouldn't that fit in a B5.5? It looks exactly like what I have and I have a B5 which has the same double din center console as a B5.5.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and i thought the US was the land of the entreprenuer - I am just trying to make some quick cash here! I would put it in my car - but I can't afford to!

give a guy a break! i thought someone in your forum may be interested, i had seen them on previous posts for around the same amount.

sorry i thought this may have been a friendly forum........

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Not to bust ur bubble but most of us here can get it for the same price you did or even cheaper.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
nevbull said:
and i thought the US was the land of the entreprenuer - I am just trying to make some quick cash here! I would put it in my car - but I can't afford to!

sorry i thought this may have been a friendly forum........
hehe, I find it ironic that you say that your trying to make some quick cash, yet on the other hand you thought this is a friendly forum....Anyone else see the irony in this?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Flippped said:
Not to bust ur bubble but most of us here can get it for the same price you did or even cheaper.
$1K for everything to make it work including antenna, wiring, etc. is not so bad but for just the unit itself??? :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tell you what - fuck the lot of you american wankers - i wish i had never bothered - no wonder the USA is laughed at by the rest of the world.

THREAD CLOSED

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.