Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my stuff thats been in my garage for over a year now.
I'm willing to ship the suspenison stuff but the hood is PICK UP ONLY!!!
Suspension consists of Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks. The setup has less then 10,000 miles, in perfect condition.

The VIS racing OEM carbon Fiber Hood was only on my car for about a month or two. If anyone remembers the whole CF boser hood fiasco?? I got sick of waiting for that and bought this one instead...weeks later the boser hoods were ready. And we all know how that turned out:thumbdown:censored: This hood is one of the best I've seen nice tight weave/good clearcoat/nice flat black underneath.
here's a few pics:

remember I will ship the suspension......hood, no!!!
I'm located in south central Pa.
hood $300
suspension $250

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
what motor do you have? 1.8T, or the v6?

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
rats - then the eibachs are not for me.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Selling your headlights? If so, I'm interested.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Interested in the bilsteins only also. Will you sell seperately? If so, put me in line.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
Lemme get this straight....250 for the bilsteins AND shocks? How do they ride? Great from what I hear
How much is the drop?
Will they fit an 02 1.8t Tip (non-4 mo)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
swcrow17 said:
Lemme get this straight....250 for the bilsteins AND shocks? How do they ride? Great from what I hear
How much is the drop?
Will they fit an 02 1.8t Tip (non-4 mo)
Yes $250. The ride is awesome, the only reason I took them off is because I needed to go with coilovers to go lower. The drop is about 1.3 (I'm not sure) I now I had about a finger and a half of wheel gap. Its low enough I busted up my fenders a few times on hard turns. But that was because the road was bad into the turn. I'm not sure if the will fit a 02. When I order them they said they were for a B5 98-99, but I've seen a few classifieds stating that the bilsteins will fit a B5 and also the B5.5's

here are a few pics of the hood.....

No busted up corners!!!!

Official VIS racing badge

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Those shocks certainly do fit. My setup is from a B5.5 on my B5. Living testmony it works. Bump for a good deal on that suspension. I paid more for my used suspension with more miles. So you are getting a really sweet deal. As for the hood, I would love to drive in, install, and hit the road. Oh, pay you, too :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts