Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is the Kamei grill i had on my B5 which was just recently sold. The grill is in EXCELLENT shape, with barely any nicks or scratchs. I do NOT have the box or the instructions. The grill will be shipped padded in a padded box. Price will be $60 which includes shipping. $50 if local to the Baltimore area and you wanna pick it up. If wanna pick it up, hell I will help you install it. Let me know!!!! My price is FIRM!!!!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can anyone see the pics?

·
Registered
221 Posts
quality_sound said:
thelastvision said:
quality_sound said:
vadiesel982 said:
do you still have the grill? I'll take it if you still have it. :)
Dood, I called it an hour ago. :wink:

Paul :thumbup:
I called it first! :p :lol:

Yeah, but you wanted pics. I'll take it without the pics! :eek:

A-HA!!!!! :wink: :D

Paul :thumbup:
:roll: I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tngdesi has to say about it. Pics or no pics, I should get first dibs... :thumbup: Now get away! :poke: :lol:

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Ok fellows, no fighting now, we going to settle this the right way........To stop all arguments, i'l just take it :lol: :poke: ..............Does he still have it, i guess i have 4th bid :cry: :p :mad: ...................Rah.............. :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, guys I will settle this first IM came in from "quality_sound". "theLastVision" your IM and post came in just 2 min late. Sorry!!! :drink: :drink: For your late bid I will send you a metal VW logo with magnets to put on your wall or fridge. :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
221 Posts
tngdesi said:
Ok, guys I will settle this first IM came in from "quality_sound". "theLastVision" your IM and post came in just 2 min late. Sorry!!! :drink: :drink: For your late bid I will send you a metal VW logo with magnets to put on your wall or fridge. :drink: :drink:
Pshhh... WOW! :shock: What about my post reply? Wasn't that first? Doesn't count huh... when did you say anything about sending a IM in your post? A'ight tho... I feel alittle insulted... "I will send you a metal VW logo with magnets to put on your wall or fridge." :thumbdow: Nahhh I'm a'ight man... don't need to MOD my fridge... :lol: :crazy:

EZ!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts