Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Turbo Timer COMPANION ® will allow you to use your factory Key FOB remote control to lock & unlock the doors and activate your alarm when your Turbo Timer is idling your engine.
When you exit your car press the lock button once on your factory remote control to lock all the doors and arm the alarm.
You will not have to bypass any fuses in your vehicle or install a relay.
You will not have any warning lights on in your instrument panel (CEL, ABS, AIR BAG)
You will not have to install any additional switch to turn on or off the COMPANION® when you take your car for service. Just turn off your Turbo Timer and the COMPANION® will automatically turn off.
The Turbo Timer COMPANION ® will work with any brand turbo timer (HKS,Greddy, Blitz,etc). (Item IS brand new) Comes with instructions for installation. $125 shipped

·
Registered
339 Posts
If you still have it in a few weeks I will take it off your hands..

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I paid $120 + $21 shipped to my door (still have orignal receipt) Item is new. I also have a brand new Greddy TT. I will let both go $200 shipped within US. I dont need it because I have a aftermarket alarm.
rollininstyle2004 said:
How much is this new? Are you willing to go any lower than $125 shipped?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
peppy do you have installation instructions for the Passat or are they for the Mk4? Last I checked they weren't available for the Passat as my car was to be the guinea pig for writing them and they're not available yet on the turbotimercompanion website.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think they are for theMk4. I think I wrote you a while back when you said that you were going to get it installed by them:hmmm: Any updates?
Gurft said:
peppy do you have installation instructions for the Passat or are they for the Mk4? Last I checked they weren't available for the Passat as my car was to be the guinea pig for writing them and they're not available yet on the turbotimercompanion website.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts