Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still waiting for JROO-VW. It is still available as of now. Just want to clarify that you will need to purchase 2 screws from hardware store to mount the bracket. Or do it like I did: use 2 existing screws from the carpeting on the trunk door to mount the bracket.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Nice of you to swipe my picture.
Thanks for asking - NOT.
Wow, piss in your Cheerios this morning? A PM would have been better instead of ruining this guys ad. :crazy:

FWIW, Interested and third in line I think. Let me confirm with the financial planner, ahem, wife... LOL

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
Honestly though, the onus shouldn't on the owner of the picture, it should have been on the person using the picture to clear it with the owner.

Now back to your regularly scheduled FS thread!

OWN3D! :wink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rpaller said:
Nice of you to swipe my picture.
Thanks for asking - NOT.
Wow, piss in your Cheerios this morning? A PM would have been better instead of ruining this guys ad. :crazy:

FWIW, Interested and third in line I think. Let me confirm with the financial planner, ahem, wife... LOL
It's available as of now. Do you still want it?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice. The poster of the hijacked image should feel real good. Do you know you can sued for that? That is a copyrighted image. I'm sure the real owner wouldn't have minded if you had asked. What a schmuck.

:thumbdow: :thumbdow:

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
l5gcw0b said:
How would one know whether an image is copyrighted(besides a big "copyrighted" watermark)? And, why would someone copyright a picture of their trunk?
i think that you can copyright just about anything (as long as it isn't previously copyrighted). just add a copyright mark on it.

(c) 2004 D.Passat00

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That's not how copyrighting works...it's a legal process like patents. You can't just SAY it is.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Actually, you can just SAY it is.
This item is copyrighted to the original picture taker. For small items like a picture or poem or something, if you can prove you are the original author of it, it's copyrighted to you.
It's big stuff like song lyrics or currently passed around items that people could make money on by directly selling the piece and calling it thier own that'd you'd want to register with the government.
This is a copyrighted image. And he stole. Image thief. :thumbdow:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts