Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only have a few stock parts left from our 1999 Passat 1.8T, but they're taking up room.
1. OEM Headlamps with superwhite bulbs. Passenger side lamp has some haze on it. Driver's side looks brand new. Make an offer.
2. OEM grill with VW emblem. Excellant condition. $20.00.
3. Front license plate holder (black)-nearly new. $8.00.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Bump for a good deal and seller.

Thanks for the springs :). Saving up for the shocks now...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, but we've been out of town for a week. Thanks Billy for your help! :wink: bwhiting, you've been pm'd. Again, sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FS: Stock 1999 Parts Taking Up Space

If anyone needs it, we still have OEM grill with VW emblem. Excellant condition. Need the space. Will take any reasonable offer.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Will this fit a Jetta? hehe. Where you all been at. I tried to call a while back and I see you meantioned that you were gone. I guess I may have to try again and maybe meet up with you all.

Billy :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Uh, maybe if ya bend it a bit or twist it up a little, it might fit a Jetta. :lol: Hey Billy, where you been hiding? Give us a ring on the cell. Lets get together!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OEM headlights still available if anyone wants them as a back-up set or for practice for tinting-make us an offer!
LOWERING PRICE on OEM grill w/VW emblem in excellant shape to $ 15.00. Great deal for those of you that want to keep that "stock look".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
4 Participants
blunitz
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing