Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Sold) FS: Ski rack with snowboard attachment & Test Pipe (sold)

I have a ski rack with snowboard/ski attachment that I'm selling I got rid of my passat and have no need for the rack. I used it for a season I bought it last summer. I want $125 plus shipping.

OEM Roof Rack (Sold)

ER Test pipe (SOLD)

Also I have a test pipe for sale I ran it for about 5k miles. Test pipe also includes CEL eliminator as well. I want $100 plus shipping.

Pm me for pics and shipping cost.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the Tp is Evolution Racewerks... 3 inch dia.

And the roof rack is sedan. It will fit B5.5 and B5.

ill be posting pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
the Tp is Evolution Racewerks... 3 inch dia.

And the roof rack is sedan. It will fit B5.5 and B5.

ill be posting pics tomorrow.

I've talked with a dealership and the roof rack for the B5 doesn't fit the B5.5 and vice versa. Can you get the part numbers and post them?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes sorry... was going to post the pics but had a family emergency and had to leave and go to the funeral.... so I will post pics and part number when I get home... I used the rack on my b5.5. Sorry about the delay.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
hummm, ER test pipe. Thats good. I held a GB for ER last yr. I really liked that TP. Plus ER told me that they wasnt gonna continue that TP anymore, so someone better jump on this one

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry... ill have pics up asap... This family emergency has taken longer that expected... havent been near my house to take pics and post. so ill post as soon as i get home.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes i have tp still for sale. sorry took so long for pics been way busy but i managed to get them on today. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts