Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two BRAND NEW Digital Rebel XT kits. The kit includes a genuine canon 18-55mm lens and accessories. I was able to get a nice discount on these on October 26th when my local store put these on clearance by mistake. These are BRAND NEW / UNUSED. Thse are NOT demos or refurb units! These were purchased from Staples and therefore they carry the FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY!

CompUSA, BestBuy, Circuit City, Office Max, and Staples sell this for $799+tx!

NOW ASKING ONLY $659 SHIPPED w/ FREE INSURANCE

Includes:

Digital Rebel XT 8.0 MP SILVER Body

EF-S 18-55mm - f/3.5-5.6 Lens

Wide Strap EW-100DBII

Battery Carger CB-2LW

Battery Pack NB-2LH

Interface Cable IFC-400PCU

Video Cable VC-100

Software (CD-ROM)

My eBay username is: 'erictheebaer'. I've been on eBay for 7 years and have 100% feedback. I'm also paypal verified!

Once again, these are BRAND NEW & NEVER USED with FACTORY WARRANTY!

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Thanks!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump for a price drop. $659 SHIPPED via 3 day PRIORITY with delivery confirmation!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bump. Still available! Only $659 Shipped & FREE INSURANCE!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
becareful Spirare with showing cheaper priced items someplace else on this forum. some noobs might attack you and blame you for hijacking this threat..... btw bump for nice camera

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it's true, an internet based company like newegg will always be able to undercut the little guy who purchased from a local retail store and paid tax to support the local economy! I'm actually flattered that my asking price isn't far off from theirs, especially considering their regular price is $698!

I'm also unclear as to whether or not they're an authorized reseller as the product page only mentions a 30 day newegg policy, not the full 1 yr cannon warranty you get with mine.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Yes, it's true, an internet based company like newegg will always be able to undercut the little guy who purchased from a local retail store and paid tax to support the local economy! I'm actually flattered that my asking price isn't far off from theirs, especially considering their regular price is $698!

I'm also unclear as to whether or not they're an authorized reseller as the product page only mentions a 30 day newegg policy, not the full 1 yr cannon warranty you get with mine.
Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts