Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a black Samco turbo inlet pipe for sale. It is for the B5.5 and comes with the necessary plastic T-fitting. Regarding clamps, if I can find others for my stock hose, I will include them. If not, you could just pick them up at any hardware store. Also this might fit B5 but not sure. Will sell for $100 shipped. I accept paypal only.

Regarding feedback, I've bought/sold plenty of things from here. References could include slayerrule, pcpayne, quality_sound, and few others.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i put it on my 04. with holidays and all, i prob won't have time to take it out until next week or so but if you paypal me now, it's 100% yours.

·
Registered
117 Posts
it gives better flow and less restriction and doesn't collapse under heat and pressure. it probably gives about 5-10 hp depending on whatelse you've done to your car.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
5-10 is way too optomistic. its more of a preventive measure, k03 w/ alot of mods, or just k04 will put alot of pressure on the hose and the oem ones tend to collapose or even tear. this won't happen with the samco.

and it's supposed to give better flow but that's yet to be determined. the inside of the samco is smooth whereas the oem is has a ribbed design, although i don't recall if that were really the case. and at theh very least, it makes ure engine bay look nice, lol.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dunno if it fits a b5. still available in sense it's in my car now but i wouldn't remove/sell it unless for $120 shipped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts