355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

***PICTURES and DESCRIPTION UPDATED***

Wheel and tires were mounted and balanced at SEARS and the OEM VW/Audi TPMS are included with the purchase price.
Wheels were purchased BRAND NEW and tires were purchased USED. This setup was only driven on for 5000 miles before being stored for the winter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wheel Spec:
BRAND: ***REPLICA*** BBS CH
LUG PATTERN: 5x112
SIZE: 18"x8"
OFFSET: ET50 or 50mm
CENTERBORE: 57.1mm
CENTER CAPS: 5 are included, one is BRAND NEW and was never used
LUG NUT: 25 ECS Conical Seat 14x1.5x30mm Wheel Bolts are included
NOTES:
Rim 1 has a very small curb rash about 1" as shown, barely noticable from a feet away
Rim 2 has a 2.5" curb rash area as shown, barely noticable at all unless you were looking
Rims 3 and 4 are in near perfect condition

To see how these will look on your car, please go here: http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand
Tire Spec:
BRAND: Fuzion ZRi (Ultra High Performance Summer Tires)
SIZE: 235/40R18
THREAD: 4/32" with even wear all around - this is good for atleast 1 more summer season!
NOTES:
Tires 1 and 4 had a small nail in them and were repaired, both help air perfect while I was running them
Tire 4 is closer to 3/32" thread depth

Reviews and information can be found here: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Fuzion&tireModel=ZRi
Looking for $900 PICKUP (OBO) near Braintree, MA - I will ship but please contact me with you zip code for a quote.

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,322 Posts
Any more detailed pictures? The stock photos look incredible, are yours just in bad shape or is that dust? I think cleaning them up, taking better pictures and perhaps individual pictures would help.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any more detailed pictures? The stock photos look incredible, are yours just in bad shape or is that dust? I think cleaning them up, taking better pictures and perhaps individual pictures would help.
they are in great shape that is just brake dust, I am planning on cleaning them this week and I will update the pictures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts