Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remus Muffler, brand new, dual square tips. Original made for Lexus ES300 but will fit with some muffler shop work. $180+split shipping

:)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are in SoCal, I can recommend some shops that can do great job for around 40~50 bucks.
Ryan :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
i almost got this.. but the measurements just werent right, its going to take a lot of custom fabrication to get it to fit on a B5, i just didnt have the money to go and do that. so ill save up and buy the one made for the b5 someday.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not true. JohnIskarous actually got one himself. He is very happy with it. if you want one for B5 prepare to shell out atleast $450

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
d2a4 said:
Not true. JohnIskarous actually got one himself. He is very happy with it. if you want one for B5 prepare to shell out atleast $450
Wait, JohnIskarous just posted his interest in the muffler, so how does he already have one? I mean if he bought it from you, then shouldn't this thread be locked? Or maybe you have more then just one unit to sell? :suspicio:

Also, you can find these in the classified for around $200. If you're paying $450 someone is ripping you off big time. :drink:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am sure you can find a few used one for $300. $450 is the new price. I have two units since I original plan to do dual exhaust (I am crazy)

·
Registered
314 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
pafox
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing