·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Remote Control Key <<

---------
SOLD!!!
---------

Remote control keys. In MINT condition. It includes a cut blade. You can replace it with one from your old remote... or get a new blade. You can find uncut blades on Ebay or here. You can also find the rograming here on this website. Do a little search... I'm asking $40 (including shipping via Priority Mail) please pay through PayPal.

---------
SOLD!!!
---------

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I have 753 F too... : (

I was going to sell it on Ebay... but decided to put it here first. So please, if you need this, let me know ths week.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Might want to take it to Vortex also. AM is used on 2002 - 2005 MKIV Golf and Jettas as well. $40 is a good price. Best price I can get a NEW AM is about $72 + Shipping + Tax. Unfortunately I live in the same state as my source and make me pay the governor's share

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm leaving this here until Sept 28th after than I'm putting it on Ebay. Thanx ya'll!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's your chance to get a cheap remote. It's very nice and clean! Mint condition!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I just got one with a blank for $31 shipped, so I can't really pay $40 for one that still requires a $25 blank. Otherwise I'd take you up on it, cuz I still need one more remote.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Where in NYC are you? I need one and I have an '03. I will have to check my key once I get home

·
Registered
42 Posts
I found on eBay a store (located in Jackson, NJ - can't remember the name..just search for Passat remote) that just sells remotes. I just bought a used remote (with an old key) from them for ~ $30 shipped. Works well, I just needed it for a new remote so I slapped my key on.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
A used one for $30 is a decent price. Although I've gotten some used ones on Ebay as low $10 (including shipping). It all depends on what condition you want it in. A lot of sellers on Ebay don't show a picture of the real item, just a stock photo. Then you get it and it's USED alright. Or they show one side and when you get it the other side is all worn. So, when buying on Ebay make sure they show you the real thing (all sides).

I have two mint ones stashed away for when AND if ever I decide to sell my car. And have 2 rough looking ones that I use on my key chain. When those get too beat or stop working... I just find another "used" one for under $20. But again, anyone who is looking to buy a MINT or NEW one... that's a whole different story. Mint ones sell for more than $40 on Ebay.

P.S. The blank blades sell for $10 (not $25).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts