Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot I have a Quik Shade eazy-up canopy in my garage. I've only used it a few times. It measures 10x10 at the base when opened. It's in excellent condition. Comes with it's own carrying bag. The shade color is blue. I bought it in 2000 for a little over $280. Like I said I've only used it a few times.

I'm asking $150 obo. Local only. It's too heavy to ship anywhere. I'm located in Southern California. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Jason

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Holy crap... where in Calabasas do you live? How old are you. I go to Calabasas HS :p. Your the first member within a 20 mile radius that I have seen on here :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there!

I live over on the Malibu Canyon side of Calabasas. I'm well outta High School, will be 30 in April. :eek: :)

I don't see too many B5/B5.5's around these parts....There's a weekly gtg for dubheads in Calabasas, check out vwvortex.com under So. Cal...

Bump!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey MrJackalope,

Sure no worries, you can stop on by and check it out. Lemme know when you want to stop by. I'm in Calabasas. I can meet you somewhere if you want?

Thanks.

Jason

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
VWPassatGLX155 said:
Holy crap... where in Calabasas do you live? How old are you. I go to Calabasas HS :p. Your the first member within a 20 mile radius that I have seen on here :D
i live within 10 miles of ya too 8)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys thanks for the free bumps!! :) :thumbup:

Come on now, anyone interested in this! It's gettting close to show season! Hot weather, cool comfort under the canopy! 8)

Just sitting in my closet...waiting.....

Just to clarify...I'm not in the closet, or anywhere near the closet....but the canopy is. :D

Jason

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No worries...just sitting here collecting dust!

Any reasonable offer takes it! :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still here...any takers? Show season is right around the corner!!

Get it before it gets too hot outside.

:D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GOT SHADE?

It's getting hot outside!! :)

Bump!

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
Atobahn96
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing